Saturday, December 27, 2008

at the journey's edge

Well, everyone, after a whirlwind I'm back in Nicaragua and about to head out on a great adventure with 29 very cool people. At 6 or so tomorrow morning I'm going to be meeting at the Nehemiah Center with 3 other people to get a head start on the trip to the Carribean Ocean, where our Sea-to-Sea Nicaragua trip will officially begin on Monday the 29th of January.

I had the pleasure of telling many of you about the trip in person while I was home. I recommend to everyone that you have a look at the Sea-to-Sea Nicaragua website that I set up to keep family and friends back home updated. Go there, explore, read. Check the blogs and skim through some of the recent posts. Check out the profiles of the riders and support staff (like me, for example!)--email me or someone who knows me for the password if you don't have it. It's not a secret, but I don't want to publish it online.

Wish I had more time to write a few more words, but I want to express my deep appreciation for those who have supported me through 2009. It would not be possible to be here and do what I've been doing without your words, prayers, and financial support.

May the Lord bless you and keep you in this coming year; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

1 comment:

  1. Dave I was so sorry to hear you hurt your shoulder and will not be able to do the Sea to Sea, I know you worked so hard on preparations for that trip. May God give you speedy healing ...thinking of you ....it was great to have time with you over the Christmas break. love auntjo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!