Tuesday, August 01, 2006

san juan con ted y laura

Just arrived back from San Juan del Sur with my cousins Ted and Laura. We had a very nice weekend down there looking for properties to invest in. No, I wasn't looking, they were. :) Here are some of the views we enjoyed.









Now it's back to work. Actually, today is a holiday, so we don't have classes. I took yesterday off so I could be in San Juan del Sur with Ted and Laura a bit longer. They will be there until Friday when they drive to the airport and leave, so I wanted to spend a bit more time with them. Things have been a littel crazy lately as we're still not locked down for what classes I will be teaching this semester! Yes, for the second week now, I will be teaching grades 1-4 and no high school. I think the week after this one (week three) I we will be changing the high school around and having two levels. I will be dropping second grade to the other teacher. But these changes still have to be implemented...which is a bit strange. I have been able to connect with the principal about these things, which has put me much more at ease about the confusion and having to wait.

So, please continue praying. :) Thanks much!

3 comments:

  1. those pictures are amazing! i am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you went to a very cool place..and it must have been fun to visit with Ted and Laura. Did they find any good property to buy? How was the surfing? did you ever surf ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, aunt jo. yes, they have found some properties that they really like. they have three days left, though, and they will be looking in different areas so i don't know what they'll end up deciding. they'll have to decide soon, though, because it's going fast and the prices are going up up up.

    didn't surf. too busy looking for properties. :) so, sadly i didn't get to surf with ted and luara. yes, it was great to hang out with them. i really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!