Sunday, July 23, 2006

a quick one before it gets going

So, here comes second semester! Tomorrow morning (Monday, July 24) I will begin again with my students. I am looking forward to the end of semester 2. :D During this break I started thinking more of home and being with my family again.

This will be short because I am short on time.

I will be facing a new group of students for the first time--high school students. I have a chance to start fresh and get it right. I hope I do that well.

Please remember me in your prayers this week. It should be a busy week as I have classes to keep up with and many of my friends from NCA will be returning because their school year starts in a couple short weeks.

My family (the one I'm living with) comes back/came back today from Honduras. They left me for 1.5 weeks, and the last day and a half I realized how pitiful I am when it comes to providing food for myself. I will welcome them back with open arms (and a growling stomach!)

Gotta run. Thanks for those prayers.

2 comments:

  1. whoa dave, high school students - don't let em push you around.

    i am exctied to get back and see all of you guys! plus i need to get back soon before i get stuck here and never want to leave. it is getting to be a big temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave, It's Lisa DeMaagd. Tanis gave me your blog - thought I would say hi and that I am thinking of you. Espero que todo vaya bien contigo. Cuidate! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave a comment!