I don’t know what happened to blogger.com, but it won’t work and I don’t have the time to figure it out. That means I’m going to give wordpress.com a try. Let me know what you think. A few differences you should be aware of:
1. Comments can be made by clicking on the comments link at the TOP of the post. The link was at the bottom on blogger.com.
2. On the right, under the heading “Check out my comments” is a list of all recent comments–slightly more accessible than the previous comments. You might find it interesting to glance here when you check out my page to see what other people have been commenting about.
3. That’s about it, I think. There are a lot of differences, but you’ll either see them or I’ll point them out as they become useful (and as I figure out how to the new tools that wordpress offers!).
Thanks for stickin with me. Almost done with the first year now! I am really looking forward to being done and visiting home. I heard my parents say something (during one of our video conferences) about the casserole is ready…and that just got my mouth watering. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy! Leave a comment!