I needed some encouragement today, which I recieved through the internet :). If you need some encouragement (or find yourself needing encouragement often), click here (and consider making this a bookmark on your internet browser). :)
Yesterday was a difficult day for me. Today was a bit better. The classes seemed like they were more self-controlled today for whatever reason. I'd like to think that I am getting better at controlling them...but who knows, perhaps they'll convince me otherwise tomorrow!
I realized today that the exams I thought were all next week are only for one day, and the other days will be normal day for me...so...so much for the thought of next week being slower. Might actually be more busy!
That site is really cute Dave! Thanks!
ReplyDelete~Anna
or you can just send yourself e-mails about how great you are.. that always helps.. my friend.. when he needs encouragement. haha.
ReplyDelete